As a young start-up, content is key when it comes to increasing our brand recognition. That’s why we’re constantly looking for fresh talent that can help us on our journey to create the ultimate customer experience and we want you to be part of that adventure as well. We have internships spots available for students with different backgrounds and fields of interest: offline marketing and events, digital marketing or (360°) multimedia content creation.
Are you the one?
We’re looking for a motivated intern who can assist with day-to-day media content creation.
- Generate new multimedia content such as (360°) photos and videos.
- Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g. ads, blog posts, newsletters).
- Creating and optimising social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors and research.
- Selecting appealing images and editing videos to complement text.
- Assist in the captation of videos such as explainer videos, customer testimonials, behind the scenes clips and more.
- Edit and Produce different types of videos and make everything look sweet!
- College or university student related to Marketing or Communication.
- You have a creative mindset and proactive flexible work-attitude.
- Affinity with multimedia creation and Social Media.
- You’re passionate about telling stories through videos and short clips and everything content!
- You know your way around the different media channels.
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English, written and spoken.
- You can work independently and solution-minded.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, effectively manage time and meet deadlines.
What’s in it for you?
As a start-up, we strongly believe in the added value of having students contribute to our mission and vision as they provide a fresh insights and can shed a new light on certain challenges.
- At Mealhero interns get to develop themselves in a fun and professional environment
- Being able to work independently on interesting and challenging projects.
- The flexibility to work from home OR from our energetic HQ in Erpe-Mere.
- A kickass vibe and team that really want to move forward (we’re not joking).
- There’s great coffee, Friday drinks and legendary team events.