As a student in our Customer Team, you will be the point of contact for our clients and/or delivery partners (on delivery days), by mail and phone. Therefor, It is very important you have good listening, analysing, speaking and writing skills, to help our clients fast and correctly.
- On delivery days, you will follow the track & trace of our orders carefully and anticipate when necessary towards our clients and delivery partners.
- You anwers the telephone and help our clients when they have questions or issues.
- Via mail, you anwers questions and remarks of clients.
- You are a college or university student.
- You can make yourself available 2-3 time/week as from September (planning will be based on your course schedule).
- You don’t mind working on delivery nights.
- You have great communication skills and are an excellent reader, writer and speaker.
- You can work independently and solution-minded.
- You are accurate and stress resistant.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to grow together with our company and make a really strong impact, even as a student!
- You will receive a competitive student salary.
- A lot of freedom to take initiative as soon as you’ll see the chance.
- The flexibility to work from home OR from our energetic HQ in Erpe-Mere.
- A kickass vibe and team that really want to move forward (we’re not joking).
- There’s great coffee, Friday drinks and legendary team events you can take part in.