Given our ambitious growth plans, we are looking to hire a Head of Operations who will be responsible for our entire Operational Structure and Supply Chain in food, logistics and steamer fleet. That means that you’ll be a key member of our executive team and will be working closely together with our founders in developing and implementing a strong operational structure to allow for explosive growth.
This role will require an immense amount of passion for food, direct to consumer, operational excellence and fast growth. So we can make a difference in the lives of our customers and exponentially grow our business. This unique role is a perfect fit for someone who isn’t afraid of a challenge in setting up, managing and really upscaling an entire supply chain.
About the role
- Operational strategy: Developing a long term operational strategy with a strong emphasis on growth, operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Partnerships: You are able to set up long lasting partnerships within our supply chain that allow us to constant meet demand for our products and services
- Operations team: Hiring and retaining top talents in the operations team across all functions in food, hardware and logistics
Our ideal Hero
- A proven track record (5 – 7 years) within Supply chain, in a fast growing direct to consumers business.
- Experience in working within a high growth and business calling mindset.
- You know how to set up and scale up a complex operational supply chain that is able to constantly improve.
- Strong understanding of operational KPIs, metrics and analytics.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Passion for food, operations and direct to consumer.
- You are ready to take on a massive challenge and take full ownership.
- Flexible: You are a real Mealhero. So when it burns, you help putting the fire out.
- Entrepreneurial: You have the real start-up DNA – an entrepreneurial mindset that always spots new work and areas for improvement for yourself, our team and Mealhero.
- A go getter: the most important thing for this role. You want to be there and want to move forward.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to grow together with our company and make a really strong impact.
- Become one of the key members of a fast growing company within a very exciting position with lots of responsibility.
- You will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
- A lot of freedom to take initiative as soon as you’ll see the chance.
- You’ll be doing that from our highly energetic HQ in Erpe-Mere.
- A kickass vibe and team that really want to move forward (we’re not joking).
- There’s great coffee, Friday drinks and legendary team events.