Are you a ‘Jack (or Jill) of all trades’ and looking for an exciting and versatile position within a hyper-ambitious startup? Mealhero is looking for a Growth Manager who is driven to help us expand our B2C business in the Netherlands.
As a Growth Manager, and our first employee in the Netherlands, you will be responsible to lead the market growth and smooth running of our Dutch market.
About the role
- Build and grow business relationships with local partners, brands and chefs.
- You will attend events and fairs to build awareness.
- Keep up with local trends and interests.
Customer growth and support
- Build awareness for Mealhero with our B2C target group.
- Build and execute a growth plan (together with management), to reinforce our presence on the market.
- Give customer demo’s.
- Grow and nurture our customer base in NL.
- Support the marketing team to adapt the marketing approach to the Dutch Market.
- Day-to-day operational management of the Dutch market.
- Monitoring day-to-day issues and fixing them in an efficient and effective way.
In short, develop action plans for top local P&L performance, identifying the best operational choices together with the HQ Management, Marketing, Finance and operations.
Our ideal Hero
- A first, hands on experience (2-5 years) within a fast growing business-to-consumer environment.
- You have a pro-active and hands-on approach and like to think outside the box.
- With your excellent social skills, you are born to network.
- Passion for food, tech and direct-to-consumer.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- You live in or near Amsterdam or Rotterdam.
- You are ready to take on a massive challenge and take full ownership.
- Experience in the food industry is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to grow together with our company and make a really strong impact.
- Become one of the key members of a fast growing company within a very exciting position with lots of responsibility.
- You will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
- A lot of freedom to take initiative as soon as you’ll see the chance.
- You’ll be doing that from our highly energetic HQ in Erpe-Mere.
- A kickass vibe and team that really want to move forward (we’re not joking).
- There’s great coffee, Friday drinks and legendary team events.