Given our ambitious growth plans, we are looking to hire a ‘Food planner‘ who will bring our food operations to the next level. The core of our concept starts with great recipes and excellent food quality. Therefore we’re looking for someone to plan our delicious and cost-effective menus for our +3000 customers.
This role will require an immense amount of passion for food, quality and creativity to make a difference in the way our customers steam their favorite recipes every week.
Recipe & food production:
- You are responsible for planning our weekly menu and choosing recipes for our shop, taking into account the foodcost.
- Supplier management: placing orders at our suppliers and partners and handle all related administration.
- Supply management: managing the supplies of raw materials and finished products.
- You’re the end responsible for our internal food production and the main contact point for our kitchen team.
- You provide production files, work station sheets, etc.
- You work closely together with our marketing team to provide ‘the finishing food touch’.
- Next to food photography, recipe names and the story of food, you will use your sharp eye when it comes to inconsistencies in our recipe’s content.
Food Safety and Quality:
- You are end responsible for internal and external food safety.
- You will manage our quality system and HACCP.
- Development of new recipes based on customer feedback, foodcost and the operational proces.
- An unstoppable passion for food
- A Bachelor’s degree or certificate in a food related field.
- 2-5 years of experience with menuplanning, recipe development and/or food supply management.
- You are a great communicator and are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have strong operational and administrative skills to handle to complete food supply flow from A to Z.
- You are marketing minded: you are able to put the right products on the menu (season, bestsellers, …) and know how to market them.
- Collaborative and able to work cross functionally with various teams to gather key inputs, and able to work well with diverse opinions and competing priorities
- Flexible and excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Driven by results and firm believer in accountability. A task oriented self-starter who proactively takes on big ideas and projects
- High attention to detail and able to ensure timely execution of weekly tasks.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to grow together with our company and make a really strong impact.
- Become one of the key members of a fast growing company within a very exciting position with lots of responsibility.
- You will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
- A lot of freedom to take initiative as soon as you’ll see the chance.
- You’ll be doing that from our highly energetic HQ in Erpe-Mere.
- A kickass vibe and team that really want to move forward (we’re not joking).
- There’s great coffee, Friday drinks and legendary team events.