As Digital Marketing Expert of a hip and trendy food brand you will be the real digital expert that breaths consumer marketing. You are obsessed with B2C, online, digital, conversions, performance and marketing. Because at Mealhero, we’re growing fast and we want to grow even faster. This role is a crucial part of that growth, using your complete arsenal of online tools.
You will team up with our Head of Marketing and your marketing colleagues, to translate our marketing strategy to a digital marketing plan by continuously analyzing our marketing data, the online performance of our different channels and improving every small conversion. You will play a crucial part in our small marketing team and will have a lot of personal growth opportunities. Therefor we’re looking for the real start-up DNA: hungry, driven and aiming for continuous improvement.
About the role
You are responsible for developing, managing and continuously improving our complete digital marketing strategy. Concretely this means:
Attract relevant traffic to our website:
- You know how to attract potential customers to our website, using Facebook, Google, SEO, affiliate programs, .. anything you can come up with.
- You constantly keep in mind the analytical aspect and how to improve each and every conversion, based on your knowledge and experience.
Convert and onboard
- On our website, you try to find the right copy, lay-out, buttons, CTAs, etc to make it as attractive as possible for our visitors, using Facebook and Google Advertising, among other tools.
- You guide our website visitors towards our onboarding website. From there, you find the best way to guide them through the registration process, using Google Optimze, Google analytics, Hotjar, our own internal tools, etc.
Measure, learn and improve
- Throughout all these steps, you meticulaousy manage all the corresponding data. Based on this data you determine best practices and take action.
- You will use a.o. Google Tag Manager.
Our ideal hero
- Driven and passionate about digital Marketing.
- Able demonstrate this with 2-4 years in a similor role within a consumer environment.
- You have excellent knowledge with tools s.a. Facebook Advertising, Google Advertising, SEO, Google Optimize, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, WordPress. And maybe you know a thing or two about HTML?
- A good insight into the food world is an asset.
- Analytical: you’re very analytical and know your way around data, metrics, CROs, etc.
- Creative: you have good conceptual skills and you are aware of commercial reality.
- Flexible: You are a real Mealhero. So when it burns, you help extinguish
- Entrepreneurial: You have the real start-up DNA – an entrepreneurial mindset that always spots new work and areas for improvement for yourself, our team and Mealhero.
- A go getter: the most important thing for this role. You want to be there and want to move forward.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to grow enormously, together with our fast-growing company and make your mark on that.
- You will of course receive competitive remuneration for this with fringe benefits.
- A lot of freedom to take initiative and ownership.
- A brand new and energy-bursting workplace in Erpe-Mere.
- A kickass vibe from a team that really wants to move forward (we’re not joking).
- Very fun and almost legendary team events.
- Delicious coffee and on Friday we close with a Friday’s Rocket Launch accompanied by drinks and snacks.